Double Quality Control for Maximum Label Conformity
Our PhytoMonitor™Double Quality Control System assures our consumers that they get exactly what is stated on the supplement labels. Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art analytical equipments and staffed with highly qualified analytical professionals who are directed by a prominent pharmacist.
We use USP/NF, AOAC, CP procedures. When no such procedures are available, we develop our own proprietary analytical procedures.
And Flash point tester, Saturated vapor pressure tester, Sartorius electronic balance, Karl Fischer titrator and many more...
- Agilent 1100 HPLC with DAD (diode array detector)
- Stability test chamber
- Abbe refractometer
- Nikon Alphaphot-2 biological microscope and photographical system
- Brookfield rotation viscometer
- Optical activity automatic polarimeter
- Shimadzu ultraviolet/visible spectrophotometer
- Ignition point tester
- Waters 2695 HPLC with a DAD, an ELSD (evaporative light scattering detector), and an automatic sampler
- Agilent 6890N GC/MS and GC/FID with headspace sampler
<< Back to Company Profile
About Us |
Order FAQ |
© 2004-2016 NuLiv Lifestyle. All rights reserved.
(The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.)